More than 1.3 Million
Small Molecules, Macrocycles
and Fragments for Hit Generation
Quality Control, Legal and Data File Information
This page provides background on the quality control process, legal terms, compound formatting and electronic data files for screening compounds, compound libraries, macrocycles and fragments.
ChemBridge knows that high sample quality is of critical importance to our clients. All screening compounds offered by ChemBridge are tested by LC-MS and/or NMR to confirm sample identity and purity. Interpretation of spectra and final approval of each compound are executed by a dedicated group of Ph.D. analytical chemists, and only compounds having confirmed identity and meeting minimum purity requirements are retained. Electronic copies of NMR or LC-MS data are available upon request. Quality control tools include 300/400MHz NMR, Agilent LC-MS with ELSD and UV detectors and Elemental Analysis. ChemBridge also has an ongoing stock re-check program to provide ongoing monitoring of sample quality.
In addition to analytical QC, ChemBridge's Quality Assurance System includes a state-of-the-art, proprietary sample tracking technology capable of assuring mistake-proof formatting of hundreds of thousands of compounds for internal stock and order processing.
Screening compounds conform to the following minimum purity guarantees based on the method(s) specified:
- CORE Library Stock compounds (8-digit ID non-macrocyclic compounds): Minimum purity of 85% and identity confirmed using LC-MS/ELSD; more than 90% of compounds have purity of 90% or higher
- EXPRESS-Pick™ Stock compounds (7-digit ID compounds): Minimum purity of 90% and identity confirmed using 1H-NMR and/or LC-MS/ELSD
- Macrocycle Library (8-digit ID macrocyclic compounds): Minimum purity of 85% and identity confirmed using LC-MS/ELSD
ChemBridge Corporation provides compound samples on a non-exclusive basis and retains no proprietary rights on compounds purchased by the client. The client will own purchased compound samples and will be free to use them, as well as any idea, invention, improvement, or discovery related to these compounds made by the client in any manner without royalties or any further obligations to ChemBridge Corporation. The client shall indemnify and hold harmless ChemBridge Corporation against any claim resulting from the client's use of compound samples. ChemBridge Corporation makes no representation or warranty to the clients, expressed or implied, in regards to the purchased compound samples, including without limitation any warranty of non-infringement, safety, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Standard registration data is provided with all library shipments and includes the following. Files can also be customized to meet client requirements.
- SDfile (.sdf) containing each chemical structure along with the following fields: ChemBridge ID number, plate or box ID value, column location, row location, coordinates (column and row locations combined), MW value, amount of compound and additional descriptors
- Plate map in Microsoft Excel format that includes all non-structural fields of the SDfile
Copies of analytical data and SDS files are available upon request; please contact ChemBridge Support.